My Weekend, My Mothers Day, My birthday...

Well I have to say I had a wonderful weekend... Friday I went to see Makenna at school for her reading program which was great and so sweet.. I love seeing my girls in there elements at school.. Friday evening we went to Waldo's to eat wings which were alright but I have to say with my husband being such the chef that he is, his wings are MUCH BETTER!! Needless to say we wont be going back anytime soon.. I love that Rob loves to cook!!

Saturday we cleaned up around the house and got all the yardwork done! I got an early Mothers day/ Bday present a new Canon DSLR.. I just have to say I LOVE IT!!! I love taking pictures of my family Im a pictureholic.. if thats even a word!! of course Im at work so I dont have the pictures to post but I will post some! We ralaxed most rest of the day and went to my moms and watched Bride Wars.. I loved it.. So funny, Yet so sweet!!

Sunday, Mothers day we spent the day with my mom and the rest of my family.. It was a great day.. The girl love hanging with there cuzzies as they call them so they had so much fun.. Makenna got poison oak from playing in the woods.. which isnt fun..

Monday my birthday.. I still cant believe Im 32! Of course I recieved calls through out the day from my family which is alway nice!! When Rob got home we all went to eat at Mcallisters Deli my choice,I love there chicken tortilla soup in a bread bowl!! It is SOOO GOOD!! then off to Lowes and bought a vaccum cleaner.. I joked to my grandma that I got a Vaccum for my bday!! hahahaaha Then we got home I of course quickly vaccumed to check out how it works!! GREAT!! I love it.. Then we had cake (red velvet with cream cheese icing) YUMMY... I stood back and watched my girls and Rob sing Happy Birthday to me and I was totally in the moment, I realized how lucky I am to have 2 girls that love and adore me and a husband that is nothing but wonderful!! I have a wonderful family and I wouldnt change it for ANYTHING..

Comments

The Presnell's said…
Happy Belated Birthday!!! I turn 32 this year too. WAAAAH ;) you look good girl!

I love Vacumn cleaners, so I would have been excited too!!

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted