This past weekend..

This weekend was my weekend I dedicated to cleaning out my basement!! What a task that was.. this is almost 11 years of things accumulated and believe me its A LOT!!! When we moved from King 2 years ago we kinda just stuck everything back in this room and said forget about it.. So Saturday morning Rob and I went down and tackled this monster.. the reason behind this is we are having a yard sale in a couple weeks and its gonna be a HUGE yard sale.. I have got my storage area down to like 5 bins of "memorable things" 1 wall of holiday items (christmas, halloween, easter, ect.) and Makenna's clothes that she has grown out of I have saved so I can go through them for Ryleigh when she is able to wear them.. Thank God I saved these things because Ryleigh has worn alot of hand me downs that look like they havent even been worn!! so anyway I can acually see the floor in the 20x16 room that now I can actually walk in and stand in the middle and see NOTHING sitting there.. (our basement is unfinished but studded out so all the rooms are pretty much done for us we just have to put up the sheet rock) Next weekend we will be bringing the stuff we are selling in to the garage and start pricing and sorting piles of clothing and things.. more fun!!! haha any way I am now caught up!!! read below about 5 or 6 posts for all the updates through March 1!! CYA!

Comments

The Presnell's said…
Wow, it took me a bit to see all your posts! I was wonderfin what you have been up to. :) Glad you're back! Are you going to finish out your basement? That's awesome that you have the option to or not. You should! :)
Jennifer said…
Welcome Back! Glad to see you all had a good Easter

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted