Getting ready for our Garage/yard sale..

So Sat. morning we got up early ready to get things done because we knew it was gonna be a hot one!! Well I cleaned the house (only to get it dirty again) Rob was in the basement cleaning out his tools and putting things away that were still packed away from 2 years ago.. Yes I know basements are natorious for collecting things!!! Believe me I have things from YEARS AGO!!! AHHH the memeories.. hahaha Pictures and things that we find through the shuffle.. Any who.. so Then My sister calls to tell me she is coming down to go through Ryleighs old clothes for her little one Hayden who will be 2 this year.. Its a good thing we all have girls!! Lots of hand me downs and of course personal favorites that have been handed down and down 2 more times from when Makenna (who is 10) was little.. Then of course we all sat around and had lunch. They left at 2pm then my little brother shows up (so much for work HUH) him and his girlfriend stayed for about an hour.. Then Finally I asked Rob you ready to get this stuff done.. As much as we didnt want to we knew we had to!! SO needless to say we got all the stuff from the basement to the garage.. Its ALOT of stuff.. Amazing how when you 1st get married you have very little and then over the years (10 almost 11 for me) you have so much crap its over flowing... Well Im tired of the crap!! Im decluttering.. Im getting rid of EVERYTHING!! hahahaah I wish I could just sell it all, my furniture and all and just start from scratch.. Well I will when we win the Lotto!!! So the Garage is FULL!!! Packed full!! Yesteday I sat and marked all the prices when through clothes stacked them in the proper places and now Im ready to start selling!! I did make 50 dollars yesterday a couple of neighbors walked down and bought some things!! I'll let ya know how it turns out!! Hopefully great!! and pray it doesnt rain!! Until next time... CYA!

Comments

TS said…
This post just makes me excited. I love to get rid of stuff in my home. I am constantly on the hunt for things to get rid of.

love it
The Presnell's said…
I need to get rid of things, but I love going to yard sales as well and I end up buying more junk to add to my junk. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...