Now what??

I never really said what happens now. Well they told me I need to go back and see if she scraped all of it off , If not she has to scrap the rest I guess.. Im not really sure I just know I go back on Friday the 13th.. What a day... huh! From what I have read on the net this isnt the dangerous kind of skin cancer but I have to make sure it doesnt come back I guess. I will find out more the day I go back..

Ok so now Im on my way home from work today and I get a call on my cell phone and guess what? My lab work came back abnormal at my wellness visit at my family Doctor!! What the heck is going on??? 1st the skin cancer thing, NOW WHAT??? Please pray its nothing!!! I know I will be.. I go back to my Dr. this Friday to find out about my labs.. I'll let ya know.. UUGGG

Comments

Jennifer said…
I will pray too :) Let me know when you get the news!!
Jen said…
You are definitely in our prayers. Keep us updated!
Anna Morrison said…
thinking of you as you await tomorrow's visit . . .

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted