Not much interesting here..

Really my life has been a little boring here.. well maybe not boring but just nothing interesting really.. I have been going to the gym for a month now taking alot of classes expecting to miraculously drop 10lbs hahahaha.. Nope nothing yet maybe 1 or 2 but not much of a different.. I need to clean up my diet as well Im sure that will help.. I love food.. its one of my favorite things.. I can work out no biggie and be motivated but not eating the foods I love UGG.. It sucks.. I know moderation.. I have cut down alot..

I have had a 4 day week this past week woo hoo.. its been nice!! yesterday we had off for Martin Luther King day, and this morning woke up to snow.. School was closed and I know if I tried hard enough I could have gotten to work but I chose not too.. I have some days to burn so why not.. It has been nice..

on another note.. I'm going to write it out and hopefully all goes as planned... Rob and I have been talking and I told him how I want to go back to school and he told me he supports me 100% so I think I am going to go talk to a councilor at Forsyth Tech to find out what all classes I need to get ready to sign up for the Dental Hygienist program next fall.. Ryleigh will be starting kindergarten and that will lighten up the money load and hopefully I will have alot of bills paid in FULL!! and I can go to school full time! I have really wanting to do this for a LONG TIME!! I remember in High school I wanted to do it and people I wont mention any names kept telling me oh how nasty that is blah blah blah so of course I listened to them and not my heart at the time and its taken this long to say you know what I'm doing this for ME! So like I said pray everything works out in my favor.. Until next time!!

Comments

TS said…
Go for it! It is never too late to follow your dreams. It has been over ten years and you still want to pursue it. DO IT!!
The Presnell's said…
I think that's great! I want to go back to school too and finish my masters in Psychology. It will be more tough for me though as the schools around here that offers my concentration and that I can afford, would be UNCG and they only accept 5 people a year in the program I want to be in, UGH! So, I will be looking into other schools possibly in the Raleigh or Durham area. Wake offers it, but.....they are outrageously expensive, so waaaaah... wait, I doubt I could get in there anyways, ahah! Ok, back to you again, that's great news!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...