Im getting slack...

I know I know Im getting slack!! I wanted to get my pictures out but Im trying not to blog at work and when Im home its going going going!! So Im just gonna give you a little update and pictures are at my girls webpage just follow the link and you can see Christmas pictures there.. I have this website for family and friend that dont get to see the girls often so I have that and this blog so its a lot of double picture posting.. any way Im going off on a tangent...

http://www.babyhomepages.net/erinsn77/pictures.php

OK OK So 1st off Happy New Year I hope 2009 brings great things for everyone!! So this year is what Im calling NEW YEAR, NEW ME!! and hopefully it sticks.. I have #1 joined a gym with Rob and I want to be fit and HEALTHY.. Ill be 32 this year WHOA! and want to be heathly not just this year but every year after this! so here is my list

I want to be

Stress FREE
Healthy!
have more fun with my girls
PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE..
More practical
pay off debt and stay debt free!

Im sure there is plenty more but its 630 in the morning and my brain is still a
little foggy! so anywho.. ta ta for now!!

Comments

TS said…
Super cute pics. I LOVE Ryleigh's pics. She has got that posing down. You must have your hands full.
The Presnell's said…
I love the pics too!! So sweet!

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...