Were back with so much to do and so little time...

Well we are back from Gatlinburg we had a wonderful trip!! Its not very often that we get a weekend or even a night away to ourselves.. It was great but we missed our girls dearly! We are grateful for the time we were able to spend with each other!

So anyway Christmas is creeping up on me fast!!! Too fast! I have so much to do with only 1 weekend left!!! CRAP! I went out at lunch and finished up most of my shopping.. I think.. I have a mental list in my head and on paper and I dont feel like im ever done.. I have all my Santa wrapping to do (Jennifer hope your gonna help me out with this!) this weekend.. I have to do a major cleaning on my house last weekend we werent home and the weekend before that was just a pick up and put up Christmas lights weekend so Friday night and Saturday morning Im gonna be scrubbing!! I want my house nice and clean in time for Christmas so I can enjoy it without being stressed!! Wish me luck!

9 more days... I have 5 more work days left Yippie!!! I swear im as excited as my girls!! I cant wait!! until next time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted