Our weekend.. and belive me this took up most of our weekend..

Well we had a crazy weekend..
Friday night we went to sign up at the gym and they lost our paperwork and the guy we were dealing with up there wasnt there so we left and still havent been able to get back up there but we will!!! I need the gym! so when we left there we went out to eat and then home to relax.

Saturday morning I got up and cleaned up a bit and then headed outside to help Rob with the Christmas lights.. We had planned on going to the King Christmas Parade but Rob wanted to get all the lights up and done because Sunday was gonna be windy and cold.. Well I swear he more than me felt like the grizwalds putting up Christmas lights!! HAHAH he would get the icicle lights up and some would be out so he had to climb back up and figure out which bulb it is.. and it was the same thing over and over again.. SO he got down and did some things around the yard and put some lights up on the trees outside. I left and had to get more icicle lights and when I came home the house was dark and all the stuff was put in the garage. I came in and said what happened? Rob said that as soon as he got to the end of the row on the icicles and plugged them in the house went dark, he blew a fuse.. literally haha so he decided to finish on Sunday..


So Sunday morning I got up and figured I decorate my light above my dining room table (something I saw on HGTV's 25 Christmas decoration Ideas the night I was up til 2 am from drinking coffee!) so I did that and thought it turned out pretty cool!! We finally went outside finished up what we could and then I had to run to walmart for more lights.. I finally got back around 4 finished up and waited until dark to see the finished product!! WE LOVE IT!! Although it looks much better in person I think is beautiful!! Enjoy the pics..



Comments

Jennifer said…
Rob needs to start earlier next year! (that is what we were saying last night as we were freezing outside at 6pm!) I said I was going to do this when it was warm then turn them on fri after thanksgiving!! Looks great though!I also like your light! Missed you at the parade.
The Presnell's said…
Your house is really pretty Erin! I love the decoroation idea for the dining room. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted