My new Christmas tree Ornament.. haha

Well as you all know I put my Christmas tree up a little early this year and of course it looked beautiful for about the 1st week until my cats discovered it!! Well the funny thing is last year I don't think they thought twice about the tree although Leo was just a little squirt then too.. Well Leo is about 15lbs bigger this year.. YES HE IS HUGE.. and I don't think my Christmas tree can take much more of Him or Bentley!! Bentley is about 15-16 lbs and Leo is around 18-20 lbs.. Anywho I walked in one morning and guess who has made a bed IN MY TREE like a little squirrel although he as not as small as a squirrel!! LEO! OMG I couldn't believe it!! so everyday I come home praying to GOD that my tree is still standing and in one piece! I'm attaching a picture so you can see what I did.. this was about half way up my tree and in the back and now there is a non fluffed area in my tree (its artificial).. CATS.. there TROUBLE I tell ya!! but I love them to pieces!!

Comments

The Presnell's said…
That should be your Christmas card!! :) What a great ornament! hahaahh I love it!
Jennifer said…
Too funny, I would be paranoid! I am so scared of my tree falling over. My stupid cat eats my bows!! Sammy has already started attacking all the bows and chewing them up, imagine handing someone a gift with a half eaten bow on it!
TS said…
That is sooo funny! I use to put a white picket fence around my tree. You can purchase it at Lowes for nearly nothing. It kept a small child and dog away??

You should have signed up for the yoga class. Although the teacher is a Yoga drill sargent! Ugh, and VERY BEGINNER!

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted