I know I know, i havent updated!

I know I know I have no new post to add to my blog! Only because Christmas day my Internet decided to go down on me and Alltel has yet to send us a new router so needless to say Road runner here we come! Wed. we will be up and running with road runner! Finally the net..

I am here at work trying to get a quick blog in.. I wont be able to add pictures til I'm home but we had a WONDERFUL Christmas!! Santa was very good to the girls and they got lots of great stuff!! Makenna tried to get us up at 430 Christmas morning and we said OH NO get back to bed!! We finally got up around 630 Makenna was anxious but Ryleigh was still sleeping, we had to wake her up! Mimi and Papa came over to watch the girls open there gifts (since they only live next door) we then went over there ate breakfast and went downstairs to see what Santa brought! More fun stuff!! all in all we had a great Christmas..

We had a pretty hectic weekend and then back to work on Monday! Ugg but today is my last day til Jan. 5th Yippee!! Ill post pictures as soon as we are up and running with Road Runner on Wed afternoon.. plus Ill be home..

I hope everyone has a great New Years!! Happy New years!! I cant believe it will be 2009~! Where has the time gone? Until next time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...