10 YEARS AND COUNTING..

Today is my 10 year wedding anniversary.. So today we are going to Gatlinburg to celebrate.. We love the mountains! Funny how things work out! I remember when I met Rob I didnt really give him the time of day, my mind was on other things at the time but he was very persistant!! I finally broke down went on a date with him and now here we are!! 10 years later and still going strong... We have a great relationship, we rarely fight and if we do he trys to get me in a better mood by making me smile or laugh.. Which sometimes makes me even madder because I cant help but laugh and give in!! We have 2 beautiful daughters and every thing you could ask for! 10 yrs with more to come!



Comments

The Presnell's said…
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! 10 years! Wow, that's great! My hubby and I have been together for 10 years too, but not officially since 2004. Have fun on your weekend getaway! :)
Jen said…
Happy Anniversary!! I hope you guys have a wonderful time away!

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted