Tis the SEASON!!!

WOW its almost here.. I cant believe its almost Thanksgiving (yummy yummy theres gonna be a party in my tummy!! Ill post the video this is funny kids song a friend of mine Michelle sent us here at work hahah)anyway then CHRISTMAS!!! For some reason this year I am super excited!! Im ready to put my Christmas tree up NOW... Our tradition is Black friday Me, my Mom and my sister all get up and the CRACK OF DAWN (well actually before) believe me its EARLY!! My sister is usually at my house no later than 4am.. We go out try to get most of our Christmas shopping done I come home hide most of it. I try to take a small nap but usually cant sleep so Me, Rob and the Girls start decorating the Christmas tree and the house.. We have XM radio so we are already listening to the Holly channel which is nothing but non-stop no commercial Christmas music new and old!! I love the older Christmas music more than the newer stuff.. Its so relaxing and gets me in the spirit.. Im sooo ready! but want to cherish every moment of it because is comes and goes so quick! Happy Holidays everyone!

Comments

TS said…
ME TOO! SO EXCITED!!
Jen said…
I LOVE Christmas too! Traditions are so much fun. Brice and mine's anniversary is NOV.10 do we always go shopping and celebrate at the same time. So we are finished with our shopping...now onto the TREE!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted