I figured it out, Why Im so ready for the Christmas!!



Well, Its because Thanksgiving is a week late this year!! Why? This is the weekend that I normally put up my tree, decorate and shop for the Holidays.. Well I couldn't wait another week while driving home from the mall today, drinking my peppermint latte from Starbucks (by the way YUMMY!!) and listening to Christmas music I said I cant stand it anymore! we all came home and switch our Autumn decor to Christmas.. YIPPIE!! Rob did tell me my star on the top of the tree is a little gloomy so I will buy another one when I find the "right" one.. I'm so excited, now I need to start wrapping my presents..

Comments

TS said…
I am right behind you.
Jennifer said…
Okay, since you went first I will admit, I have one naked christmas tree in my living room. Since we had out of towners at moms I only had time to get the tree up, living room re-arranged and now I am ready for the good stuff....I think I may wrap alittle tonight. I am thinking about saving the tree for friday after I get done shopping. But looking at a naked tree may kill me all week we will see :) I love love this time of year!! Yours looks beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted