The Hussle and Bussle of the weekend..

It started Friday evening I picked up both girls got to the house ran in and ran out too meet Rob at the tint place to get my windows tinted in my car. I feel naked without tint I like the dimness it gives in the car so the sun doesn't blare in my face and since we are going on a 10 hour trip to Disney next week I went ahead and had it done. It looks really good we went to the same guy we have been taking our cars to for the past 8 years he does awesome work!! Auto Shades in Winston.. any who so we dropped the car off and went to eat on of my favorite meals Japanese.. We haven't done this in a LONG time so we figured why not.. YUM it was sooo good too.. We then went back to pick up my car and they were finishing up as we got there and like I said it looks great I love it.. We then ventured home and dropped! Whew what a day..

Saturday morning I got up cleaned the house as normal my every Saturday routine (which next week I guess Ill have to do on Friday since Sat. we will be going to DISNEY! YIPPIE) after we all got our rooms cleaned vacuumed up and all that good stuff we all got showers and got ready to go to Sci-Works to see the Dinosaurs!! Which let me tell you was really COOL!! They are in there own room to themselves and it looked and sounded so real in there that Ryleigh wasn't to sure about it she ran out of the room and stood in the doorway LOL Rob had to go get her and explain that they weren't real... She still was hesitant. Makenna thought they were really cool and loves to see how things that are no longer here exist so long ago.. Last year we went to the Coliseum to see Dinosaurs Live when it came to Winston and that I will have to say if you ever get a chance to see it DO IT!! It was a GREAT show and very educational.. and all the dinosaurs were so real looking you would think you were really back in time!! I'm glad we spent the money and went this is a MUST SEE SHOW!! Anyway so then we ventured to the Mall UGG.. Rob had to get his eye exam at lens crafters so me and the girls left him there to go to Claire's to pick up the last needed thing for there Halloween costumes which I made this year and they turned out sooo cute!! I didn't realize I could be so creative I surprised myself.. I will post pictures after we get back from Disney because these are what they will be wearing in the Magic Kingdom for the Halloween party!! Im soo excited.. After we got home from the mall I got ready to go with my sister the The Hacker House!! LOL I haven't been to a haunted house or trail in YEARS and I love to do this and it was so much fun. We grouped ourselves with some others that were in there 30's so we didn't feel so weird being there with teeny boppers as we called them!! as we were standing there listening to the "teeny boppers" talk I was like I swear I don't think I acted that immature.. geez is it me or are the teenagers these days just that immature? hahahah But anyway the group was great we had a great time!!











As for Today (Sunday) its only 9:30 so I still have alot to do today last minute things to pick up off my list for Disney!! Like ponchos because Im not paying 20 dollars for a poncho in Disney!! and other odds and ends that we will need for our vacation.. ONLY 5 WORKING DAYS LEFT!!! Until next time..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...