A funny little story..

A couple weeks ago Makenna and Ryleigh caught a Caterpillar and had it in a box Makenna did this to show Ryleigh that it really does turn into a butterfly so she kept it in a small little box with grass and stuff in it and kept in on her dresser (Ryleigh's dresser)I had opened it the several times to see the process and other day and it was hard and brown cocoon looking thing so I put the cover back over it and just left it on her dresser where it was (not sure if it was dead or if this was really the process) so last night she comes running in my room saying it turned into the butterfly I thought no way it was just all brown the other night so i opened the box slowly and low and behold Ryleigh went outside and caught a moth!!! hahahahhahaha and thought I would believe it!! hahhahaha shes funny man I said Ryleigh Paige this isn't the butterfly I know better than this she just laughed thought it was the funniest thing!! I guess she thought I would believe it... Kid are the funniest! I did have to laugh though.. I'm still giggling about this! How a 4 year old can be such a little prankster.. I can just imagine what was going through her head the whole time she was doing this giggling thinking she was gonna get me.. hahaha

Comments

Anna Morrison said…
that's great. looks like you have a clever one on your hands.

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...