Finally a little boy...

I have 2 Brothers (Travis and CJ) and 1 sister (Ashley) and then of course there is me. Well I am the oldest (31) then it is Travis (29) Ashley (she will be 28 in Dec.) and CJ who just turned 25 in Sept. Well I was the 1st to become pregnant and have of course what I wanted a little girl (Makenna). Then Ashley got pregnant 2 years later with a little girl (Justice) and then I got pregnant again which at the time I wanted a boy so bad as did Rob and my mother and when I found out it was a girl (Ryleigh) I cried hahaha I know they all looked at me like Im crazy at the time but I guess my emotions go the best of me. I got over it later that day and went shopping for a girl.. Well my brother Travis and his wife Michelle actually found out they were pregnant 1 month after I found out with Ryleigh so we all thought this one is going to be the boy!! Mind you Robs whole side of the family are BOYS only 2 girls in all of the nicgorskis and My brothers whole side of the family are boys only 2 girls in the Markles my sister being one of them (we have different dads) so surely when we found out I was having 2 girls everyone on the Nicgorski side were AMAZED!!! Well my brother BIG man Travis said Oh it a boy I dont make girls guess what A GIRL (Taylor)!!!! HAHAHAH Then Ashley became pregnant again and my mom who is the worst thought this has to be my boy! NOPE another girl!!! We all thought this is some kind of joke by this time!! hahaha But this is Different there are all girls on Tommys side of the family and as we all know the MEN DETERMINE THE SEX OF THE BABY!! So Tommy knew its another girl!! LOL and Yep it was now we have little Hayden.. who just turned 1 in July.. So Travis and Michelle are preggo again and we all picked on him and teased him until yesterday saying oh its another girl!! Well they proved us wrong its a BOY!!! (we will know for sure when he pops out) SO Yippie my mom will finally have a grandson in the mix of 5 granddaughters!!! Of course my sister and I tease him saying oh hes gonna be one pretty little boy hanging with all these girls!! hahahahaha As for CJ hes not married and no kiddo's yet so he may be the one who has ALL BOYS!! Watch out!! Until next time my friends...

Comments

TS said…
That is so funny. We are hoping for a girl this time because we (my sister and cousins) have only had boys.
Jennifer said…
Well, you know what he is in for by hanging out with Evan, I will say a prayer for him,,,,, as Boys are so diff. tha girls!

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...