And So My Journey Begins....


I have been looking, toying and playing with #s lately trying to figure out the easiest way to get out of DEBT and stay out of DEBT!! Well its sooo easy to get into debt believe me I know! The hard part is being devoted enough to dig yourself out of it! I have finally decided I AM DEVOTED! I have a goal and I'm going to work on doing it! So starting in November I will begin to snowball my debt pay one off and go to the next carrying the amount that I paid off to the next card, until my dreaded credit cards and CARS! yes CARS will be paid off in 34 months (this does not count tax $ which will also go tword it as well)!! WOO HOO! I will be debt free besides my house!! How awesome will that be!! Freeing I tell ya! Rob and I talked about it this morning and both are very Gun ho about it ready to be done with this mess, especially the way the economy has been lately! Christmas (as much as this kills me) will be light this year!! besides the fact that we are going to Disney at the end of the month (which the girls know is part of Christmas too) they wont be getting the "normal" Christmas load that "SANTA" usually brings every Christmas!! I am soo bad about that... We go WWWWAAAYYYY Overboard! I will have Santa write the girls a letter this year as well explaining that he put a little magic into helping us get to Disney so this in turn is why Christmas isn't as usual and I'm sure they will understand.. I will keep you updated on my DEBT FREE SUCCESS!!

Comments

Jennifer said…
My goal is October 2009! I am so excited as well! I know you can do it. Dont worry about christmas as I think the world will be having a "light" one. Plus we all have too much stuff anyway. I wish santa was bringing us a Disney trip, that is worth all the saving and hard work :)
TS said…
Whew that takes dedication. I have been working on the same thing. I am down to my last credit card to pay off, and it is under 1000.
Anna Morrison said…
Good for you!!

By the way, I am loving your blog. It is so happy! I love the background.
The Presnell's said…
That's my goal too and 3 years is pretty reasonable, well, except for the house of course. I think we might be debt free in 3 years minus the mortgage and my college loans... it's just something always comes up that's puts us behind, ugh!! :) Good luck!!

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...