8 more working days...


Yep thats right 8 more School/Work days until we leave for Disney!! I dont count the weekends because they go by so fast anyway! OH I cant wait Im so excited that I have already started packing!! HAHA My mom walked in my bedroom saw I had a bag half packed and she asked me where are you going? I said UH DISNEY! she said yea in 2 weeks!! LOL I said well im anxious!! hahaha Plus its mainly Capris and shorts Ive packed so far because the weather is supposed to be in the mid 80's in FL. WOO HOO.. Although I will miss that nice October Halloween weather! But Ill sacrafice this year!! hehe.. be prepared for picture overload!! Yippie!

Comments

The Presnell's said…
I'm so jealous!! I'm hoping we can go next year. I think Skylar might be ok at 2? If not, then the year after that. :) How exciting! Don't stare at the clock too much, it will be here before you know it. :)
Jen said…
I can't wait to see pictures. You guys are going to have SO much fun!
Jennifer said…
I want to get in your suitcase and go! heehee. You will create such a cool family memory, I hope we can take Evan in the next cpl of years. I do not envy your car ride though :)

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...