2 weekends to catch up on..









Ok so I havent really written anything in awhile.. Sometimes its hard to come up with a great post so I post little things here and there.. Ok so here goes..

A couple weekends ago my grandfather and his wife Sandy came down from PA .. We love visits with them, Its nice to sit and catch up and my girls love to see them as well.. Ryleigh calls him "The white one" which I think is hilarious!! He has white hair so I'm sure this is where she got this from.. Me, my sister and brothers call him Grampy.. I love hearing how different people have different names for there grandparents.. I find it interesting for some reason... I have 2 grandmothers both I call "Grammy" and 2 grandfathers, 1 I call Grampy and the other is Pappy.. funny.. I get excited when I hear Grammy and Grampy on TV.. I guess because it not names you hear often.. I know that Rolie Polie Olie has a Grampy LOL.. anyway I'm off subject.. So Grampy and Sandy came down to see everyone and to also go to the Wake vs. Navy game. (My mom has season tickets to the wake games) But it was fun to go out there and tail gate with family and watch my grandpa remember when he was a Navy buff himself.. I can imagine at 74 years old we will all reminisce about our past..

This past weekend we didnt do a whole lot of anything really Saturday Rob had to go into the office for some training so I cleaned the house a bit and then went to Sams and Target. Sunday we went to Taylor my neice's 4th birthday party at McDonalds talk about LOUD.. WOW I didnt realize kids could scream so loud!! hahahah It was fun though.. My sister and I then took our girls to the pumpkin patch and took pictures and bought some cute little pumpkins.. Went home and didnt to much after that anywho... until next time..

Comments

TS said…
Cute - where is the pumpkin patch. My sister has been looking for one.
Unknown said…
Thanks! Its up on Reynolda Rd. near Wake forest.

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...