1 more working day!!

WOO HOO!! I never thought it would get here but its here!!!! 1 more working day actually 1/2 day tomorrow!! I'm soo excited!! I have so much to do tomorrow so I thought I would post today..

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me.. 1st I'm coming to work until about 12:30 then I'm leaving to get Ryleigh and then going straight to Makennas school to pick her up and drive a couple other kids to there "prescreening" of High School musical 3. Since Makenna is in the High School Musical play this year at school, a local theatre decided to give the kids a special prescreen of the movie tomorrow afternoon!! This is great because I wanted to take the girls anyway so what a better way to see the movie with the cast of the play!! How awesome is that? I am able to take Ryleigh who is IN LOVE with Troy and Gabriella which is funny shes 4 and knows all the songs by heart so she is gonna enjoy this as much as Makenna!! Then after that's over we go home pack up the rest of what needs packing for Disney then head over to my moms for our Annual Pumpkin Carving contest! Now let me tell you this gets more fun every year and boy do the pumpkins get creative!! The 1st year this started we ordered pizza and made the delivery guy pick the winning pumpkin. This has been going on for about 4 years now and we have TROPHIES, Yes Trophies!! After that my mom just had some friends of hers come and judge, its so bad (pumpkins are too creative) that people hate to judge anymore!! My brother won last year and he has the Golden pumpkin trophy so he has to bring it back and this year someone else will get it.. SO we will see.. I will post pictures when I get back from Disney.. Then Saturday morning BRIGHT AND EARLY we will be headed to Disney!!! YIPPIE!! Hope everyone has a great weekend and a great week next week!! I wont be back to update my blog until Nov. 2!! Until then..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...