There isnt actaully 43 theres alot of #s missing.. so alot of Odd thing about ME!

43 ODD Things about you! Fill it out and pass it on and also back to the person that sent it to you! Learn 43 things about your friends, and let them learn 43 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Yep

2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? yes

3. Do you own a gun? my husband does but its LOCKED UP SAFE!

4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty? ?? I dont drink starbucks that often but I do LOVE COFFEE

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Ill eat them.

7. Favorite Christmas song? any trans siberian orchestra

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee

9. Can you do push ups? Yes

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My single pearl neclace that my mom brought me home from hawaii when I was 2

11. Favorite hobby? depends

12. Do you have ADD ? I really think I do!...

13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? no patience

14. What is your Middle name? Suzanne

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Im tired, to many thoughts running through my head! and I have a headache

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water and coffee

17. Current worry right now? you dont want to know..

18. Current hate right now? nothing really

19. Favorite place to be? beach or the Mnts

20. How did you bring in the New Year? with my family

21. Like to travel? Love it

24. What color shirt are you wearing? white

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? yes

26. Can you whistle? Yes

27. Favorite singer/band? Kenney Chesney

28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? I could try Id starve to death though!!

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Nothing thats my time to think

30. Favorite girl's names? well since I have 2 girls it would have to be a tie between Makenna or Ryleigh!

31. Favorite boy's name? right now Im loving the name Tripp

32. What's in your pocket right now? nothing.......empty like always :)

33. Last thing that made you laugh? my girls

34.Worst injury you've ever had? broken heart

36. Do you love where you live? yes

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4


38. Who is your loudest friend? hahah I guess Jennifer.


39. What is your favorite book? peanut butter poltergiest. a book I read in elementary school

40. What is your favorite candy? Reese cups

41. Favorite Sports Team? Nc State..

42. What were you doing 12 AM last night ? sleeping

43. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? oh how I would give anything to keep sleeping!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...