A nice enjoying weekend....




We had such a great weekend, Great weather, Family and Friends! Friday night Rob made homemade Lasagna and it was sooo good!! He's such a great cook I'm thankful for this because I don't cook much, I'm more of the baker in the house because I love sweets!! I don't bake very often but when I do WATCH OUT!! There will be loads of Sweets!

Saturday we went to the March of Dimes Chili cook off at tanglewood. We have been going for the past couple years and really enjoy it. Its fun to taste so many different types of chili's, some of them were good, some of them were bad and some just alright.. Its all in good fun and nice to support the March of Dimes! After we came home we rested for awhile and watch some movies then I got restless!! Makenna and I went to Shh... (Starbucks) that was our little secret Rob didn't know he woulda been upset! But I did get the Pumpkin spice latte!! I couldn't resist the nice cool fall air and the smell of that coffee!! YUM! Makenna (yes both daughters LOVE coffee) and I shared it It was soo good and so sickening sweet that yes Torie I was sick by the end of it!! HAHA We then ventured off to the Dollar tree to get some wrapping paper for Ryleighs gifts for her party the next day and to just look around sometimes you can find some really neat stuff in there! We went home wrapped the presents which was killing Ryleigh to know what was in them!! Went to bed..

Sunday morning we got up cleaned up for Ryleighs 4th Birthday party and then went to I-hop for breakfast! It was soo good especially the black cherry crepes! Yum.. Then went to Walmart to pick up the last few things for her party.. Ryleighs party went well!! She had a great time and enjoyed all her gifts she got a lot of stuff... Especially High school musical stuff!! She LOVES Gabriella!! Sings there songs around the house all the time! She is my little singer.. All in all we had a great weekend!! Hope everyone enjoyed there's as well!!

Comments

TS said…
Sounds like my kind of weekend! Happy Birthday to your little one.

Thanks for letting me know about the exhibit at Sciworks. Let me know if you hear about any other good exhibits.
The Presnell's said…
That's so great and isn't it funny that whenever someone is cutting any cake really and there are kids around, the kids turn all serious and stare at the cake. Too funny!

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...