My weekend at a glance...

Friday evening Jennifer, Ronnie and Evan came to the house. Jennifer and I snuck out for awhile for a much needed break.. We just casually shopped around at different stores no real plan just go with the flow while the boys stayed at home, playimg the Wii cooking and watching the kids.. I'm sure they had just as much fun!! haha..


Saturday Rob and Makenna went to the Wake game with my mom and Bobby (they have season tickets) for some daddy daughter time.. Its not often that Rob gets to spend one on one time with Makenna.. Makenna says that she wants to go to Wake when she gets into college which I am all for!! #1 its a great school and # 2 its right down the road from my house!! We are working on a plan to spend more one on one time with the girls.. I took Ryleigh on a girls shopping day which she LOVED!! She is such a girly girl at times.. and everyone commented on how she looked like such a big girl and how they loved her hair it was so cute (remember she did a chop job on it and its actually growing in nicely!!) .





Sunday Rob and I went through some recipes and some of our family recipe magazines to get some new ideas on dinners. We are also trying to plan our dinners out better than what we normally do!! We are Horrible about this! So we went through our freezer to see what all meats and things we have and then plan around that.. We will see how this goes. This all started by looking at the Chili championship coming up in tanglewood.. We went last year and Rob and my brother wanted to enter this year but its 2 weeks away!! They are the Chefs of the family and LOVE to cook.. They have cooking contests at my moms house to see who can cook the best dish and we have to vote!! But anyway it snuck up on us this year so I think we are just going to go again get some ideas on decorating and creating a theme for there booth and hopefully next year they will enter.. It will be fun! Especially with these two!! So needless to say we had Chili for Dinner last night.. I guess it got Rob in the mood to cook some Chili!! Until next time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted