WOW... what an organized weekend!!

I guess blogging has inspired me!! I said in one of my posts last week that I wished I was more orginized (like torie) Well I am NOW!! WOO HOO Saturday morning when I woke up the bug bite me... I started with my laundry room When we moved from our old house to this one we went from a laundry closet to a laundry room, which I LOVE!! It could be a little bit bigger with a sink and room for my ironing board but I'm not complaining.. we also have more storage as well.. all my cleaning supplies and things are in my cabinents... I had a basket full of doggie clothes (sitting on top of my dryer) along with there leashes and supplies, geez when did the pups get more clothes than me? we have 3 little doggies ( a handful but sweeties) anyway a couple years ago we bought the new LG washer and dryers the ones with the drawers on the bottom that when I was cleaning out in there I realized these drawers are not even being utilized.. Well they are now under my dryer is all the doggie clothes and all there supplies.. and under my washing machine is all the basic stuff that people have junk drawers for pens paper batteries ect.. you name it.. but its all put away and nice and neat!! Im so excited Next I went to the pantry.. by the way we also went from no pantry to a walk in pantry at this house as well... but we have less cabinets here.. which is fine now.. I love my kitchen.. so HOW IN THE WORLD did my walk in pantry get so messy and full?? Its not now.. everything has its place and it looks like something out of a magazine (as well as my laundry room) maybe not that good but looks GREAT TO ME!! Ok Im still not done here.. Rob cleaned out our cabinet in the breakfast nook full of kitchen towels and such (I got him in the organizing mood).. Then on the the Computer desk it closes up into a cabinet so you dont even see our computer and its easy to just keep it messy because people just dont see it.. Pens and paper and just little petty stuff everywhere.. not anymore!!! Clean and perfect.. WHEW ok so then I go to my cabinet that sits in my foyer (a beautiful piece my grandfather made me) full of my candles and smell good stuff, video cameras and such.. cleaned it out made it all nice and neat!! cleaned my bookshelfs off and reorganized those.. cleaned out my nightstand that my daughter like to go through because I keep there baby books and things in there (easy to just grab out and jot things down when needed) OH and I forgot to mention MY 3 YR OLD RYLEIGH CAN WRITE her NAME!!!!! I almost cried when I got to daycare Friday!! GO RYLEIGH!!! I also cleaned out my daughters bathroom cabinets and got rid of a bunch of junk in there (shampoo bottles and such) all this from 9am until 4pm on Saturday..

Sunday...

Sunday I wasnt planning to do much but I did yet again.. I went through Makennas room and cleaned from top to bottom cleaned out every drawer and nook and cranny... boy 9 yr old girls can stuff some things away!! little notes and things under her dresser beads and thing in her closet ... I also cleaned out and organized her closet... Next weekend is Ryleigh's room... Then I went to the basment got my huge tub full of pictures and organized every little bit of them put them in my photo boxes, updated the girls' photo albums and such until 9pm last night.. WHEW Im whooped but in a great mood because everything is so cleaned and organized!! Until next time!!

Comments

TS said…
WOO-HOO I LOVE IT! It must be an "organizing virus" going around?? I did the same things Saturday morning. I started in the pantry, fridge, and then on to Eli's closet. It is such a GOOD feeling to know things are clean and in their place even when you can't see them. I want to see pictures!!
Jennifer said…
you go!!! I love those kind of weekends although you feel like you need a day of rest on monday but it does feel good. I said I have to do Evan's room this week, his toy box is crazy and I am seeing too many little crappy toys around that I want to toss.

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted