Organizing part II..with pictures

Ok so I get a call at work this morning about a quarter til 9, its Makenna's summer care seems there is a stomach bug going around UGG.. so I leave work to pick her up and figure why not take this day and clean Ryleighs closet.. No need in wasting a whole day laying around.. I'm going to post pictures of all the organizing I did this weekend and Ryleigh's closet (Note: I am posting a before picture of her closet just so you can see how messy it really was!!)

Ryleighs toy closet before
AFTER
Ryleighs closet for her clothes she has 2 closets


Makenna's Closet.. as you can see I buy them way too many clothes and shoes!!

My Pantry.. oh look to the left you can see I painted the chalk board paint so we can keep up with our grocery list as we run out...

My laundry room


and there you have it!! WHEW next we have to finish our basement.. Literally drywall studs the works!! I cant wait!!

Comments

TS said…
Love the pics! - Keep 'em coming. What I love even more are you washer and dryer. Do you like them better than conventional w/d?

Great job!
Unknown said…
Thanks!! Yep I sure do I love my washer and dryer!!

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted