Cleaning, Pedicures and just plain relaxing....


This past weekend we didnt do a whole lot.. I did my weekly cleaning on Sat. morning, Rob mowed and cleaned the yard we got everything nice and fresh so we could just RELAX on Sunday... Ryleigh and I went and had our toes done on Sat. after all the cleaning was done. Makenna went to her Mimi's and since she just had her toes done the other week I thought I would treat Ryleigh to getting her a mini pedicure.. this was her very 1st time and she thought she was something else sitting in the "big seat" it was actually the pedicure chair and they only painted her toes not the whole shabang like I had, she picked out her own color and everything and of course it was PINK her favorite color!! they also painted little flowers on her big toes they were adorable.. Its already peeling and she says I need to go back and have them done agian! Ive created a monster LOL.. So anyway Sunday we pretty much laid around all day.. it was soo nice.. we rarely get weekends like that and this weekend we did!! P.S. I cant wait for FALL!!!

Comments

TS said…
This is why I want to have a girl. I need someone to go with me to get pedicures and girly stuff.

You sound just like me - clean like crazy on Saturday and do NOTHING on Sunday!

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...