Disney on my mind..




We are finally going to DISNEY!!!! 2 months and 6 days until we arrive in sunny orlando florida! I cannot wait!! I excitedly booked this trip in January thinking it would be forever before we go! The time is creeping up awfully fast and the closer it gets the more excited I get as well as my girls.. Makenna has been begging to go to Disney since she was 3 so of course she is super excited the time has finally come!! Ryleigh is in love with the princesses and asks everyday is it time to go to Disney yet? I remember 1st telling them I booked it and dancing around the house like a loon singing were going to Disney!!! I think I was more excited then they were at the time.. I have never been to Disney so I get to enjoy the moment we step in front of Cinderella's castle for the 1st time along with my girls!! It will be a moment I will never forget!! We are staying in Disney resorts and we also got the dining plan which means I dont have to pay out of pocket for any food its all in the package.. The only pain in the butt about that was I had to research research research the reastraunts... which ones are good, which are not so good and which have characters! It took awhile but I made list after list went on disboards reasearched some more and had to wait 180 days out to book our reservations.. .Whew stressful up until that point!! I have since called and rearranged some things but we are set!! we also have hopper passes so we can visit different parks throughout the day, this is going to be one fun filled week!! We will also be in Disney the week of halloween and they have a party in the Magic Kingdom called Mickeys not so scarey halloween party that we will be attending Halloween night and the girls will get to trick or treat in the park! How cool is that? Before we go to the party that night I am taking the girls to the bippity boppity boutique to have there hair and nails done and some sparkly girly makeup for there costumes!! I think they are both going to be fairies this year.. So be ready because when I get back there will be TONS of pictures and stories of DISNEY!!! I even dreamed about Disney last night thats how much its on my brain right now!! I CANT WAIT!! Im like a little kid on christmas morning!!











Comments

Blog Stalker said…
Too exciting! I am so excited for all of you. Never been to Disney World, but someday.

My daughters love the Disney Princesses, say hello to them for us when you go!
Amy said…
hi,
I am Amy, from Malaysia. Just want to say what a happy you have there just like America happy movie. bye
TS said…
I want to go to the Bipbity Bopity Boo --- whatever! Take me!

We went there for nationals in high school. It is one of the best times I have ever had.

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted