Off to the Dentist....

Since my girls were about 2 I started taking them to the dentist regularly so they would be people who actually dont mind going to the dentist.. I worried that they would freak out so upon advise from magazines and things I took them YOUNG! So today both my girls go for a semi annual cleaning and Ryleigh my youngest cant wait to go !! Both Makenna and Ryleigh dont mind going to the dentist one bit but Ryleigh LOVES to go to the dentist! Monday when I picked her up from school she asked are we going to the Dentist NOW? I had to tell her No 3 more days she got UPSET and wanted to go right then and there! So today is the day she has been waiting for.. LOL she gets double the fun because tomorrow someone is coming to there school to look at there teeth as well.. They tell her when they clean her teeth she is getting shiny princess teeth and who doesnt want princess teeth? Am I right? until another day.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...