NO Cavities and some great sales!

Well as you all know the girls went to the dentist yesterday and they both did sooo good!! Makenna and Ryleigh both had x-rays of there teeth and Ryleigh sat up there like a big girl grinning ear to ear because they were "taking pictures" of her teeth.. Makenna did great as usual and no cavities for either one YIPPEE! We got to Dr. Merhoff and Cummings in Winston they are pediatric dentist and we LOVE THEM they are great!! It was once an all female practice and they all look so adorable in there pink scrubs and monogrammed clogs.. (my dream is to be a dental hygienist) but I was informed yesterday they have 1 new male dentist I asked is he wearing pink scrubs too? Erin our hygienist said not yet so we will see... anywho.. So after the dental apt we headed off to Toysrus my niece Hayden is turning 1 on Sunday so I had to pick her up a few things and that was hectic with Ryleigh wanting all the shoes that were on sale!! trying on every pair! She loves her shoes... wonder where she gets that from? HMMM... Then we headed off to the Mall I figured with all the sales going on why not get a start on back to school clothes shopping well boy did I ever!! I went to kids gap and got Makenna a few things from there , The Children's place they always have great sales! then we got a cookie from the cookie factory and that was scrumptious!! and then we hit the mother load.. OLD NAVY when Old Navy has a sale they have a sale!!! all there clearance is 50% off the clearance price... so I got the girls, Rob and I some great deals on a load of clothes.. Needless to say I walked out with 3 huge packed bags of clothes all for 150 so that was GREAT!! I think I'm going back at lunch to look some more for me.. that's my problem is I go crazy on my kids and i jip myself so I need to go back by myself and not even go near the girls Isle... They had some great work attire on sale!! Until next week!! Hope everyone has a GREAT WEEKEND!!

Comments

TS said…
First of all it cracks me up that your girls enjoy going to the dentist.

I HEART OLD NAVY sales!! My sister introduced me to Old Navy sales last Christmas and my life hasn't been the same. Good stuff.
The Presnell's said…
I need to shopping. I haven't shopped for myself (like really shopped), besides buying a dress for a wedding I went to and a few after pregnancy clothes. So I need to head that way! Momma needs some clothes!!! ;) Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to the dentist. I never had a cavity or had teeth problems my whole life. Maybe that's why I love going. :) I hope Skylar is the same way.

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...