Mommy to the Rescue!!

Well this morning we are all in a hustle bustle (this is every morning) to get out of the house and get to work, summer camp and daycare on time... We manage to accomplish it this morning!! So I thought! Rob took Ryleigh to daycare on his way to work, he calls me and says it must be Pajama day at school because all the kids have on there pj's!! Not Ryleigh though... I swear I had no idea! no one mentioned this to me yesterday so of course I feel so bad! I was almost half way to work when turned around.. I get to the house go through her Pj drawer and find her strawberry shortcake "dress jammie's" as she calls them soo cute and her little pink bunny slippers.. I run back out of the door and head to daycare, walking in thinking I'm SOOO late for work! I walk in her classroom and she sees me and lights up and is sooo excited! She started taking off her dress right then in there! I took her to an empty class right next door and changed her. She said I forgot my jammies today!! Finally mommy to the rescue!! You have to realize that Ryleigh is a MAJOR daddy's girl it takes alot for me to get into her little world like Rob is so this pleased me to no end!! seeing her go back into her class grinning ear to ear showing off her "jammies" she is such a cutie pie!! I wish I had a picture.. but being late to work was all well worth it in the end!! Priceless...

Comments

Jennifer said…
You are such a good mom!!

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted