Carowinds, a baby shower and a day of relaxation...




Happy Monday!! I had a pretty eventful weekend this weekend.. It started on Friday morning.. Makennas summer care program took all the kids to Carowinds on Friday (they do this every summer from what I hear) and so I decided I'm going too, along with a good friend of mine Monica and her daughter Chloe who also goes to brookstown for the summer. Well we get to the church on Friday morning prepared to ride the charter bus everyone excited and ready to go until the one teacher said something about the tickets!! TICKETS!! Monica turns to me and says OH CRAP I forgot my tickets at home! I thought she was joking!! Nope she sure wasn't!! so we ended up driving which I thought worked out better anyway.. Has anyone been on a bus with about 30 kids?? I have and its not very fun to me anyway.. SO we go get her tickets real quick and still make it to Carowinds 10 mins after opening, we also were able to stay about and hour later than the buses as well.. We had a ball.. My daughter is a dare devil and wanted to ride it all I was the chicken who was too scared to let her... I love all the rides and will ride all of them as well, I just think she is too young to ride top gun and rides like that or I'm worried she would fall out or something!! I know I worry too much!! and were going to Disney in 2 months I need to get over this fear!! When I took her to her 9 yr check up I told the Dr. to check her heart really good because were going to Disney and I don't want anything to happen to my baby!! I hear these horror stories of kids dying from Heart problems on these rides and it scares the crap out of me.. like I said I worry too much.. Friday evening on my way home I picked up Ryleigh from my brothers house she had a ball with them making pizzas and cookies.. the evidence was on her face when I picked her up!! LOL We got home everyone got showers and fell into bed it was a long day! Rob was out of town in Kansas City MO all week for work and finally got in around 130 am! The girls were very HAPPY when they woke up Saturday morning.. Saturday I had a baby shower to go to.. My friend Tracey is having a little boy!! We met through Gymnastics both our girls were on the Gymnastics competitive team at American Gym in King.. so we traveled alot together..Saturday night we went to my moms so the Makenna and Ryleigh could watch the Hannah Montana Concert in 3-D in my moms theater room.. they loved it of course.. Makenna got to see the real Concert in Greensboro when she came to town I was lucky enough to get tickets.. Sunday was a total day of relaxation!!! Finally I haven't been able to do that in a LONG time and it felt good to just lay around ALL DAY and do nothing!! It was nice... Until next time....

Comments

The Presnell's said…
That's something I would have done. haha! I always forget things. aaah.

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted