Another South Stokes Reunion....

Except this time its for the class of 1988... Yep 88! Rob (my husband) graduated from South Stokes in 1988 wow hes getting old!! HAHA, I got the mail yesterday and there was an invitation to his reunion, it will be held at Shelton Vineyard in Dobson. I guess we will go even though I will feel very akward because I will be so YOUNG (hehe) and know noone!! Rob was actually supposed to graduate from North Forsyth but he told me that South Stokes had a successful football team so he decided to transfer his senior year talk about dedication geez... He was the QB football player for North Forsyth and South and I think if I remember correctly South won some championship that year as well.. Doesnt sound like the football team I remember! hahahah anyway we will see what happens...

Comments

TS said…
Really! South had a good football team?? Wish I could have been a part of that.

Have fun at the reunion. Let me know how Shelton Vineyards is. I heard they have a nice place to eat???

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted