UUGGG One of thos mornings...

Ok so its not like I had a bad morning everything actually went smoothly this morning for once... It is one of those mornings where you look in the mirror and no matter how good your husband or kids or anyone thinks you look you feel like UUGGG.. I swear I dont know if its because Im getting older but my body is changing I feel like doo... LOL my makeup doesnt look right my hair is flat my clothes feel tight or they just dont fit like I want them too.. I thought this year I was doing pretty good until last night.. I put a bathing suit on that I found in my drawer that I bought on clearance last year and it fit pretty good... Last night not so good.. it was tight around my back and just looked so blah.. why is it when I was younger I didnt enjoy my body better? I have never in my life thought I had a spectacular body.. is this just me?? or is this most women? I know it could be so much worse than what it is and yes I think I look good for having 2 kids but then I look at these women who have had 3 and 4 kids and look better than me!! What the heck.. I think Im getting delusional in my 30's... I have a friend who is in her late 30's who told me oh as you age you wont be so self consious about your body... Im waiting for this to hit, although I do not want to let my self go by any means... until tomorrow....

Comments

Jennifer said…
YOUR FULL OF POOO
IMAGINE IF YOU HAD THIS BODY HEEHEE
LUV
TS said…
I know how you feel. BUT you really do look amazing!
Unknown said…
Well thank you.. as a women Im sure we all have these days!!

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted