Ryleigh, my child who loves to play games...

So yesterday was just another boring day same as every other work day waiting for 4:30 to get here so I can get out of here and pick up my girls, go home and relax.... Well I thought anyways!! So its 4:30 im happy ready to go pick up Ryleigh she is my 1st stop.. so I go into daycare and they are in the basement of the church watching movies since it was so hot and couldnt go out to play.. Shes happy go lucky runs up and gives me a hug!! As im waiting there for the teacher to find her paper for the day to let me know how she did that day she is sneaking off giggling well I didnt think she would wonder too far boy was I wrong... so the teacher is fumbling through the papers and she couldnt find her paper so I said no big deal, I go to find my rotten little girl who loves to play this game with me and her daddy usually in the mornings and in the classroom across from hers... she is Hiding!!! Well today was not a fun little game to me for 15 mins a couple of the teachers and I were searching upstairs and down outside and in the bathroom stalls for her yelling and screaming her name NO RYLEIGH the panic sets in thinking she has ran outside and didnt know her surroundings... OMG I cannot find my daughter!!! I went to the assistant director she is paging her to the front and still no answer!! by this time I see the panic on her teachers face so im panicing even more.. about 2 mins later her teacher goes into her classroom and I turn the corner with her and Ryleigh was up underneath the back table with her bookbag hiding!! she pulled her out calmly but unfortunetly for Ryleigh I wasnt so calm!!!! the teacher left the room and I told Ryleigh YOU CANNOT DO THIS and she got popped on the butt as well!! this I think is the scariest thing I have had to deal with, with both my girls... Makenna did this as well around this same age only we were in Pennsylvania visiting family and we were in public so I really freaked out.. she was hiding in a clothing rack and I heard her giggling like this was funny!!! As well for her this was NOT FUNNY and I was not laughing!! The innocence of children...

Comments

Jennifer said…
Some of the things they think is funny ???......

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted