Interesting facts about me...

Feel free to put this on your own blog with facts about yourself...


Four jobs that I've had:
1. Wendys... my 1st and last fast food job
2. Lowes foods
3. Country Corral... Yes I know but I made damn good $$ here
4. Womble carlyle.. been here for 8 years WOW!


Four movies that I can always watch:
1. Beaches
2. The notebook
3. Christmas Story... You'll shoot your eye out!! hahah
4. any national lampoon movie... Christmas vacation


Four TV shows I enjoy:
1. Greys anatomy
2. Desperate housewives
3. Nip/Tuck
4. Mystery Diagnosis.. Love the Discovery Health



Fourplaces that I have lived:
1. York, PA
2. Concord, NC
3. King, NC
4. Pfafftown, NC


Four favorite foods:
1. Chicken enchiladas
2. Pizza
3. Spinach salad with hot bacon dressing
4. Chocolate chip cookies


Four websites I visit:
1. Ebay.com
2. craigslist.com
3. gottadeal.com
4. disboards.com (we are taking out 1st trip to Disney this year) a whole nother blog!!


Four places I love to be:
1. anywhere with my girls
2. swimming on a hot day in a cool pool
3. Sittiing in the sand at the beach
4.On my way home from a really long day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted