Happy Birthday to my Makenna today... and our weekend!

1st and foremost Happy 9th Birthday today to my baby girl Makenna!! She is growing way too fast!! We love you baby girl!! We are having a small get together at my house tonight with family for her birthday and presents, next weekend will be her get together with all her friends for a sleepover party!!

Our weekend was eventful... Friday evening we hung around the house and didn't do a whole lot so that was nice.. Saturday we got up and after a long hard decision we decided to get rid of our gas guzzling Tahoe :( I hate that the gas prices are going through the roof I loved the Tahoe but its time to be more practical.. So my mom kept the girls and Rob and I headed to Greensboro (we don't like dealing with dealerships in W-S) We went to Crown Honda to find a new car and we found one!! We came on with a 2006 Honda Accord!! Its really nice and I love the way it drives although I will miss the roominess of my Tahoe especially come beach time!!! But we will manage and pack light! 2 weeks and 5 days and we will be lounging on the shores of Topsail Island I cant wait!!

Yesterday was fathers day so we got up and made eggs, pancakes and bacon and of course coffee! Then we went to my moms to see my step dad for fathers day gave him his cards and headed over to my brothers house to cook out with my dad.. it was a long day but a good day!! We came home and Rob watched his golf ( hes a HUGE Tiger fan) Makenna went to bed (shes and early bird) and Ryleigh and I stayed up and painted our nails it was fun because normally shes a daddy's girl and hangs out with him most of the time!!

On to this morning!! UUGG Makenna wakes up comes to my room and we sing her happy birthday!! Rob gets up to get some coffee and finds one of his flip flops chewed up by our little pup Rocco and of course gets upset!! When it was my shoes he told me it was my fault and to keep them put up in the closet... I know this, but when its his shoes its the dogs fault!! LOL funny how men can change prospective very quickly!! Well as I proceed to get the girls ready and get out the door Ryleigh comes in my room running her fingers through her hair that she CUT!!! 2-3 big chunks out of the side!!! I'm sooooo upset she just got her hair cut last weekend and it looked sooo cute in a bob to her shoulders and now this!! I was 1st very upset and then I got to work and I cried and now I think Ive come to the realization that yes she is 3 and yes she is supposed to know better but I have to deal with this!! So I have made an apt with ego hour (because this is not something I can fix, normally I cut there hair) we go at 245 today to see if we can fix this mess!! Pray that we can with out having to chop her hair!!! Ryleigh, Ryleigh, Ryleigh what am I going to do with you child?? LOL Until tomorrow!!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Funny about the flip flop, you know Ronnie would have said the same thing!!
Do not worry about Ryleigh she will look cute no matter what!
Give Makenna a hug and kiss for me today! Luv you Makenna.

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted