Another long weekend.....

I had another long fun filled weekend! Friday Rob and I took the day off to spend with Makenna, her school had a full day of Field Day.. When I was younger I don't remember field day being this big of an event well let me tell you at her school it is a HUGE event! I think that every parent of every student was there on this day, the parking lots were filled to the max and more!! Since this is her new school and all we had no idea of what to expect, parents bringing tarps and blankets at 8 in the morning along with there coolers to get a good spot on the field. Vienna makes this a big "family" day. We thoroughly enjoyed this day and watching Makenna in her element at school.. I'm so glad we moved she has had such a great year and a great teacher this year!! I couldn't ask for anything more!!
Saturday we had Gold medal day at Salem Gymnastics, both Makenna and Ryleigh are in gymnastics here so we had 2 gold medal events to attend!! Ryleigh was sooo cute out there doing her routine she did a great job!! This was a memorable day for Makenna, she is on level 3 team with Salem and will go onto State games to compete and then she will be switching over to Tea Kwon Do in the fall.. She has been doing gymnastics since she was 5 years old and loved it she was also on team with American gymnastics for 2 year in King.. so this will be her third and final year..... She as well did a great job and cant wait to see her compete at state!! GO MAKENNA!!
Saturday night as all of you know me and my girlfriend went to see the Sex and the City movie!! It was great it definitely finalized the show and the memories for me!! We definitely had a fun filled night which we try to do as often as possible, but this night will be most memorable for us!!
Sunday was more of a stay around the house day for us, we cleaned up our cars and house and layed around my moms pool most of the day and let the girls swim all day, lets just say they slept well last night!!
Until next time.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted