Sex and the City...


I am a HUGE fan of Sex and the City, So when they announced there was a movie coming out I along with many others was excited!! I have watched this show from the beginning to the end I laughed I cried and enjoyed every minute and every season. It was a Sunday night ritual of mine every Sunday I stayed up late just to watch this show (I am an early bird) so this is unusual for me! A couple of friends and I have decided that we are going out to see this movie Saturday night and then out to eat afterwards but this isn't going to be any normal girls night out, we are each dressing as one of the characters and I have been chosen to dress as Samantha. This is not a normal for me I do not dress racey at all but this night I have a cute short little red dress with some shiny black heels! This should be interesting but fun all at the same time!! I cant wait!! I may post pictures of this so keep a look out!!

Edited: We went to the Movie and it was of course great!! We had a ball that night... I am posting a picture for all my readers. I think us girls should do this more often, dress up go out and have fun with our girls!!

Comments

Anna Morrison said…
Found your blog through Jennifer's. Hope you are well. Your kids are adorable.
Anna Morrison said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TS said…
I love good girl time! You look great!! I am linking your blog to mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted