My Mothers Day this year...

I had the privilege to celebrate Mothers day and my Birthday all on the same day this year. I had a great weekend... Friday evening my friend Jennifer, Ronnie and there little boy Evan came over for a visit to celebrate my bday a little early because it was such a hectic weekend for everyone! Jennifer and my girls made me a homemade birthday cake which was yummy!! Jennifer is the queen of sweets... Saturday Rob and I "spring" cleaned for the second time this year along with shampooing carpets (the works) nothing like the great feeling of a clean fresh smelling house!! As for Mothers day we all got up early and went off to cracker barrel YUMMY! We then came home and layed around for a couple hours before we went to my moms to celebrate mothers day with the whole family.. thats the great thing about my family we all get together for these occasions and have a great time!! I have 1 sister 2 brothers 3 nieces, and 2 step brothers who have wives and kids ect.. so thats alot of people all in one house, but we have a blast.. so needless to say I had a great Mothers day and 31 st birthday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted