Memorial day weekend

Our weekend was very uneventful.. Friday afternoon as the day drug on at work we were told we could leave early!! WOO HOO we were all happy for a paid leave and a great start to a long weekend. A couple friends and I left work and went to a new store in town called Steve & Barry's and let me just tell you I FELL IN LOVE!! This place is awesome, everything (YES EVERYTHING) in the store is $8.98 and this wasn't just cheaply made clothing either this is nice well made lines of clothing... They carry the Sarah Jessica Parker line which I love!! so anyway I spent at least an hour and a$100 bucks in there but came out with alot and new found store!! I went home and told my husband, of course he didn't believe me at how nice this place was so we ventured back out there on Sat. morning as well.... He was still in shock after leaving this place at how cheap and nice it was.. So we just layed around the house the rest of the weekend which was relaxing since we don't normally get to do this!
Monday we had a huge cookout at my moms house with the whole family and all the grand kids ( which are girls by the way). Well we found out my stepbrother Brad is going to have the 1st BOY!!! HOLY COW its about time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possibly moving... opinions wanted