The Smell of Fall right around the corner...

AHHH although this heat wave has not let up, the smell of Fall is right around the corner.. Makenna and Ryleigh have started thier cheer season August 1st which means I am going to be busy busy busy!! They practice Monday, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-830 and games on Saturdays!! WHEW... Makenna is on Pee Wee this year she moved up from Jr. Pee wee which she was on last year and this is Ryleighs very 1st year Cheering she is a tiny mite (I must say these girls are absolutely ADORABLE)!! Ryleigh I believe will be the one to stick with Cheerleading throughout! Makenna has cheered off and on since she was 5 taking a break at 7 and switching to gymnastics which I have to say she was really good at, She decided last year she wanted to go back to cheering and see what happens she made it another year! Makenna is VERY athletic all the way around and I think she will excel in many sports she was also on the running club at one point in school.. Several people have said that she looks like she would be a good volleyball player since she is so tall and lengthy.. but anyway Ryleigh has been there watching from the sidelines since she was born so I think this has been embedded in her brain that this is the thing to do ever since she was little she would mock the cheers and go to "school" daycare and teach all her friends how to do it lol.. her teachers would say she is going to be the head cheerleader one day and i think shes right! hehe I cant wait to take pictures of the girls in there uniforms I will for sure post them!

On another note the new school year is about to begin as well, another scent of fall.. I cant believe the summer is already over it is almost bitter sweet.. I'm so excited for the girls yet VERY nervous!! Makenna starts 6th grade this year which a big transition into middle school I keep hearing horror stories and it scares me to death! The teenage years begin, attitudes start and this is when we all thought in our own little minds that we were grown... PRAY FOR ME!! LOL Ryleigh starts kindergarten and im not so worried its only kindergarten right? but its my baby and shes already going to school which means both my girls are growing up TOO fast before my eyes! School starts on the 25th which is Makenna's 1st day and Ryleigh starts on the 27th since they staggered the kindergartner's so thats 2 days that I'm going to be a basket case! Ill never forget walking Makenna into school her very 1st day I did really good until I had to turn around and leave her there she looked like such a big girl and was so proud (I was too) but when I turned to leave I lost it I cried the whole way out of school and sat in my car for 30 mins not being able to leave I was crying so hard (side note I was also pregnant with Ryleigh so I'm sure the hormones didn't help hehe) I hope not to be this bad this time but with both of them going into such different worlds its going to be hard.. anywho until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...