My life as I know it..

It has been a really LONG time since I have blogged, I have had alot of things going on these past few months that have changed my life dramatically.. Things happen for a reason and I believe that heart and soul its what gets me through my days! Im not going to get into great detail but ill give you the gist of it.. Rob and I split up and I am now on my own with my girls, it is a change and will take time to adjust but it is for the better.. Im going to try to keep blogging it may not be often but Ill through a few here and there.. I hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Comments

The Presnell's said…
So sorry Erin! I wasn't sure what was going on. ((Hugs)) Thinking of you.
TS said…
Hang in there girl!
Anna Morrison said…
I miss reading up on you and your family.

I know it has been months, but I am sorry about the hell you must have been going through.

Post soon. :) You do have followers.

Popular posts from this blog

Must be an important date...